It’s really easy to download Chrome for Mac then all you have to do is follow the guideline from here and install Google Chrome on Mac. Suppose you have accidentally deleted the browsing history of Google Chrome on Mac, you will also learn how to recover history on Mac Google Chrome from here. If you agree, click on Accept and Install. When the Chrome for Mac download is finished, open the file called googlechrome.dmg and go through the installation process. Drag the Chrome icon to the Applications folder when asked — the last step before you finally have Chrome on Mac. Launch Google Chrome from Applications or straight from your Dock. Install Zoom: Mac and Chrome Details. Zoom download and installation instructions for Mac computers using the Chrome browser. If your host is using our Zoom platform, this must be installed on the device you will use to participate in a session. Zoom only needs to be installed once per device.
Download Google Chrome 2020 for Mac OS – Google Chrome itself is an internet browser developed and created by Google, which is a preferred search engine. This browser is rather young, in truth Google Chrome is perhaps much more preferred than various other web browsers. Chrome - Download and Install Chrome on Mac and PC; Chrome - Enable/Disable 3rd Party Cookies; Convert VHS to DVD; Create/Insert Hyperlink into a Document; Firefox - Allow Cookies; Firefox - Clearing the Cache Memory on Mac or PC; Firefox - Download and Install Firefox on Mac and PC; Firefox - Enable/Disable 3rd Party Cookies; See more Chrome.
If you want to install Chrome on multiple computers (like in an office), you’ll need to download Chrome offline installer. The standalone installer has all the necessary installation files to install Chrome offline on any number of supported devices. Unfortunately, Google doesn’t make it easy to download Chrome offline installer. Even though it is available on the official Google website, but still it’s difficult to find them by simply navigating.
Therefore, today I am going to provide you links to directly download Chrome offline installer for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
Note: All of these links will download the latest version of Chrome offline installer at the time of downloading. Just click on the blue Download Chrome button, and the latest version will be automatically downloaded.
Download Chrome offline installer for Windows
The below download links will let you install Chrome offline for a single user on a PC.
The below downloads links will install Chrome for all the users on a PC. If your PC only has one user account, then Chrome will give an installation error.
Download Chrome offline installer for Mac OS X
As Google dropped support for Mac OS X 32-bit version, you can only get the 64-bit version of Chrome offline installer for Mac. Below is the link:
Download Chrome offline installer for Linux
The below-mentioned link will let you download offline Chrome installer for Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora and OpenSUSE packages.
For other Linux distributions, you’ll have to get official Chromium package. Below is the link:
All the above links will let you download Chrome standalone installer from the official Google website. Do keep in mind that these links will download Chrome in your PC’s default language. You might have to change the language in Chrome if you’ll install it in a different PC that has a different language.
Though we cannot install Chrome OS, we can install the Open-source software Chromium OS which anyone can install, modify and use it in the way they like. But it requires some technical expertise. Thankfully we have developers like Neverware that modified the Chromium OS and made it easy to install on Mac.
Also Read: How to Install Chrome OS on Any Windows Laptop or PC
Google’s Chrome OS vs. Cloud-Ready OS
Just like Google’s Chrome OS, Neverware also developed the OS from the Open-source Chromium OS project. They have taken the source code from the Chromium and add their own proprietary code to make a working OS. Cloud-Ready looks and works just like the Chrome OS and the best advantage of Cloud-Ready than Chrome OS is that you can install it on a wide variety of hardware including Macs & Macbooks.
Just like Chrome OS, Cloud-Ready also sends you regular updates to improve the features. And it is also as stable as Chrome OS. But there is a caveat, though you can run Linux apps on Cloud-Ready, you cannot install Android apps in it, which Chrome OS can.
Neverware said they will be supporting Android apps in the future, there is still no sign of such an update at present.
How to install Cloud-Ready on any Mac or MacBook
1. Navigate to the Neverware website, scroll down till you see the option for personal, home use. Click on it. Alternatively, you can click on this link.
2. There you can see the download links for Windows, Mac, and Chromebooks.
3. Under the Mac Section, download the 64 -Bit zip file.
4. Now unzip the image file using The Unarchiver app.
5. Now open the Chrome browser, if you have not installed before, download Chrome and install it now.
Chrome For Mac Download Free
6. On the Chrome Web Store, download the Chromebook Recovery Utility by clicking on Add to Chrome button.
7. Then click on the Add app on the Pop-up.
8. The Chromebook Recovery Utility will be installed and will show up on the Apps page of your Chrome Browser. The apps page should show up automatically if it doesn’t, type chrome://apps in the address bar of your Chrome browser.
9. Open the Recovery app on the apps page and it will show this screen right after that.
10. Click on this Gear Icon on the top and click on the ‘ Use Local Image ‘ option.
11. Then locate your image which you have extracted using unarchiever.
12. Insert the 8 Gb or 16 Gb USB stick and select it. The data on the USB stick will be lost in the process, so make sure to back up your data in it first.
13. This process will install the Cloud-Ready OS into the USB stick. Once the process is completed, remove the USB stick. And you are ready to install the Cloud-Ready OS using the USB stick.
14. Now you need to Boot the Computer using USB. To accomplish this you need to change the custom boot. Reboot the device and press & hold the option key to open the Boot options.
15. Then select the USB stick which has Cloud Ready installed.
16. The device will boot up from the USB showing the Cloud-ready Logo.
17. Then click on Let’s Go to get started. This may take a few minutes to pop-up as the OS is loading from the USB.
18. Connect to the Internet using ethernet cable or WiFi.
19. The OS will check for any latest updates and then ask you to Log in by using the email address that’s associated with your Google Account. I recommend you don’t log-in immediately.
20. You can use Cloud-Ready OS every time like this by directly booting up with the USB drive. So if you don’t want to install on the hard disc, you can continue logging in. But if you want to erase the entire Mac OS and install Cloud Ready Natively into the system, read along.
21. Installing part is so easy, but now just check whether the entire device is working properly or not. Check the WiFi, keyboard, mouse or trackpad, etc. If something is not working properly, it might be a hardware compatibility issue, so do not install the OS as it is not compatible with your hardware.
Installing Chrome On A Mac
However, If everything is fine, you can continue to the next step of installing the Chrome OS. Also, make sure to back up your data in the computer to the cloud or external hard disc, once the OS is installed, all your data on the computer will be lost.
22. To install, click on the time in the lower right corner and click on install OS toggle in the quick settings panel.
23. Then again click on the INSTALL CLOUD-READY.
How To Install Google Chrome On Mac
24. Once the installation process is completed, turn off the device, remove the USB stick and switch on the device back. You can see the Cloud Ready is successfully installed on your computer.