iExplorer, and all other apps created by Macroplant, are distributed using very clean, single purpose, installers so they won't gunk up your computer. All Macroplant apps are guaranteed to install spam-free with no toolbars, no spyware and no viruses. If at any time you decide to remove iExplorer simply follow the one-step process outlined on the uninstall page. To get started installing iExplorer, go ahead and download iExplorer if you haven't already done so. You can download it by clicking the download button on the iExplorer product page, or you can simply click one of the buttons below.
What you will need
- An iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- USB cable to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- A Mac or PC with iTunes installed
- Macroplant develops industry leading apps including iExplorer and DocHub. IExplorer is the world's leading iPhone to computer transfer app and DocHub is the easiest way to sign any PDF. Support; iExplorer 4 is Now Available. Upgrade to iExplorer 4. Download iExplorer Toggle Dropdown. For Mac For Windows. Upgrade Includes.
- Popular Internet Explorer downloads. 01 Windows Internet Explorer 8 for Windows Server 2003. Internet Explorer 8. Faster, Easier, More Private, and More Secure. 02 Internet Explorer 11 (64-Bit) Internet Explorer 11 makes the web blazing fast on Windows 7. Now with Bing and MSN defaults.
- Download iExplorer for Mac - An easy to use and streamlined macOS application designed to make it possible to browse the contents of your iPhone, transfer data and more. IExplorer is part of these download collections: iPhone Managers. IExplorer was reviewed by Sergiu Gatlan.
Start quickly with the most recent versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive —combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac features you love. Work online or offline, on your own or with others in real time—whatever works for what you’re doing. Looks like your computer is running a operating system we no longer support, but you can still download and play your games using an older version of Origin. For Windows XP or Vista, click here to download. For Mac OSX 10.7 or 10.8, click here to download.
Before you begin
If you don't already have iExplorer installed download it by clicking the button below. For more detailed installation instructions, click here.
After clicking the download button, save it wherever you'd like. Your browser will most likely automatically save it in your downloads folder. Once the download finishes, locate the file and double click it to begin the installation.
First drag iExplorer into your Applications folder. This will install it with the rest of your apps.
iExplorer has been successfully installed! Click on the iExplorer logo inside your applications folder, and if you like, drag the icon onto your dock for quick access.
Have questions that aren't addressed here? Please visit our Support Center for iExplorer FAQs.
Feel free to contact us if your problem persists.
Download iExplorer 4.2 for Mac free latest version offline setup. iExplorer 4.2 is a professional application to browse the content of the iPhone and transfer data from Mac to iDevices.
iExplorer 4.2 for Mac Overview
As the name of the application, iExplorer provides a powerful explorer to browse and transfer data to the iPhone and other similar devices using Mac OS. It is a very powerful and an easy to use application providing a bundle of professional tools and options that provide more control over the data on the device. It is very simple and easy to use application with self-explaining options that help the users to quickly perform all the data transfer tasks.
Also, it is very light on the system resources and allows users to work without any slow system behavior. The users can easily connect an iPhone or iPad and start handling the data. This powerful application is considered as a more powerful application than the iTunes, as the iTunes need to synchronize the whole library and provides fewer options than this tool.
It can automatically detect and connect the devices and also able to find out all the details about the iOS. Moreover, the application comes with support exporting a single file from the iDevice or send multiple files at the same time. Preview the content before transferring and perform numerous other data transfer tasks with minimum efforts. All in all, it is a reliable application to handle iOS data.
Features of iExplorer 4.2 for Mac
- A powerful application to browse iPhone content
- Easy to use application with a familiar use interface
- Automatically detects the iPhone content
- Handle iOS data and transfer files to iDevice
- Enhances the functionality of the iTunes
- Allow transferring a single file to the computer
- Does not require to synchronize the whole library
- Provides numerous customizations
- Managing the content on the iOS device
- Detects the connected devices automatically
- Previewing the files before exporting
- Supports handling all the data i.e. iCloud, books, media, and bookmarks etc.
- Many other powerful options and features
Technical Details of iExplorer 4.2 for Mac
- File Name: iExplorer_4.2.5_macOS.rar
- File Size: 28 MB
- Developer: macroplant
System Requirements for iExplorer 4.2 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- 200 MB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Download Iexplorer For Mac
iExplorer 4.2 for Mac Free Download
Download Iexplorer For Mac Windows 10
Download iExplorer 4.2 latest version offline setup for Mac OS X by clicking the below button. You may also like to download iTools Pro 1.7 for MAC.