- Make instant soft copies of photos and documents with this Epson FastFoto wireless scanner. It quickly records one photo per second at 300 dpi, and its single-step technology automatically scans two-sided images. The companion software of this Epson FastFoto wireless scanner lets you organize, edit and share scanned items easily.
- Dot Matrix, Laser, Projection, Large Format, EPOS, GT Series Scanner, Business Inkjet (B-300/500 onwards). Please click here For all other products, Epson's network of independent specialists offer authorised repair services, demonstrate our latest products and stock a comprehensive range of the latest Epson products please enter your postcode.
Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Alternatively, you could leave a printer cable hanging off of each Mac and plug the scanner into the machine you wish to use at the moment. For a more definitive answer you may need to check the FAQ's on the Epson website. MacOS 10.15 Catalina Support. Epson will provide macOS 10.15 Catalina drivers and software for Epson products on an on-going basis. To check for macOS 10.15 Catalina support for your Epson product, please return to our Support Home page and search for your product. For additional support, see our macOS 10.15 Catalina FAQs.
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Epson Scan For Mac Mojave
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
Epson Scanner For Mac Download
Epson V370 Scanner For The Mac
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.