EA GAMES FOR MAC. From high fantasy to competitive sports – you can tap into the excitement of EA's hottest Mac games! Unleash your imagination in The Sims 4, rise to power and fight epic battles in Dragon Age II, build a living world where every choice matters in SimCity, and more. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Download MAC and PC The Star Wars: Battlefront series was born in 2004. After the success of its first edition, the Pandemic Studios team responsible for its creation, there was nothing else to do but to prepare the continuation, which saw the light of the day a year later.
Get 3 months of Apple Arcade free when you buy an Apple device. Try it free*
All you can play.
No in-app purchases.
Download to play,
online or off.1
Jump from iPhone to iPad,
Mac, and Apple TV.
Access for up to
six family members.
Over 100 incredibly fun games, ad free.
From puzzle and adventure games to sports, racing, and multiplayer action games, everyone can count on finding something to love. Enjoy all games with no ads and no in‑app purchases.Explore Apple Arcade on the App Store
Apple Games Downloads For Pc
Control a very hungry Sneaky Sasquatch as he steals food from park goers. Things get crazy when you have to dress him up to interact with humans. Watch out for the park ranger who’s out to ruin your snack!Check it out on the App Store
Hedgehogs, start your engines. This fast-paced game offers console-quality graphics and innovative gameplay. But you’ll need a touch of strategy if you want to win.Check it out on the App Store
Pc Mac Games Download
Sumo Digital Ltd.
You are Agent 8, the most sophisticated itsy-bitsy superspy on Earth. Use your amazing robot gadgets to sabotage the heinous plans of evildoers as you solve larger-than-life puzzles. Your one tiny objective? Save the world!
Free Games For Apple PcCheck it out on the App Store
Crossy Road Castle
First they crossed the road — and now they’re climbing the castle. Join the Crossy Road crew in an endless spinning tower of fun. Bring your friends along for the climb as you unlock new characters, dress up in silly hats, and battle an oversize angry eagle. No tower run is ever the same!Check it out on the App Store
LEGO Red Games Co.
The bricks will fly in this multiplayer brawler set in the LEGO universe. Players create their own characters, collaborate with teammates to build and control machines, and battle to win.Check it out on the App Store
Escape the Bermuda Triangle. Manipulate shadows. Rescue a prince. Survive high school.
Apple Arcade was made to explore. You’ll find every kind of game you love, and others like you’ve never seen. With new characters, stories, and worlds arriving each month. So you never run out of fun.See all games
Start your free one‑month trial.
$4.99/mo. after free trial.*
- Unlimited access to 100+ games
- Ad-free; no in-app purchases
- Download to play, online or off
- Access for up to six family members
- Start playing on one device, pick up on another
- You decide whether to share your personal data
- Works with Screen Time and parental controls
- Play with Xbox Wireless Controllers with Bluetooth,
PlayStation DualShock 4, and MFi game controllers
Bundle Apple Arcade
with up to five other great services.2
And enjoy more for less.
Dream it. Build it.
If you’re developing a groundbreaking, unreleased game and would like it to be considered for Apple Arcade, we’d love to hear from you.Learn moreWatch the filmMeet the minds behind the games.
Upgrade to start your free trial.
More and more games on iPhones and different mobile devices are becoming so popular nowadays, but most mobile games do not provide a desktop version so they can’t be played on PC or Mac directly. You may be looking for an alternative way on how to play iPhone games on PC so that you can enjoy it on a larger screen. Luckily, here are some good ways to do just that.
How to Play iPhone Games on PC and Mac
ApowerMirror is a tool that can be used to mirror your mobile screen activities to a PC. It supports iOS, Android, Windows and Mac, and allows you to play games on a TV. Also, it comes with a variety of features that you can use while screen mirroring, such as taking screenshots, screen recording, adding annotations, etc. If you want to stream your iPhone games onto your PC or Mac, this will be a perfect tool for you. Just follow the steps below to see how to use it to play iOS games on PC.
- Download and install the app on your iPhone and PC/Mac.
- Launch the app your iPhone and computer, and make sure to connect them to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPhone, tap the blue “M” button, and it will search for available devices automatically. Select your PC once it pops up and has been detected.
- Next, select “Phone Screen Mirroring”, and go to the Control Center and tap “Screen Mirroring”, and then select your PC to successfully connect.
- Afterwards, you can start a game on your iPhone and enjoy playing it on your PC or Mac.
Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder
This is a screen recording and mirroring tool developed for iOS devices. It allows you to cast your iPhone/iPad screen onto a PC or Mac easily so that you can view photos, watch videos, use iOS apps, and play games on your computer. To lean how to play iPhone games on Mac and PC, check the short guide below.
- Download and install Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder on your PC or Mac. And launch it afterwards.
- Connect your iPhone and computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPhone, swipe up to open Control Center, and tap “Screen Mirroring” to detect available devices.
- Select the device displaying the name of your PC or Mac, and then your iPhone screen will be shown on your desktop.
- Launch the game you want to play on your PC or Mac, and then you can play it on PC or Mac without any hassle.
Some iOS games are not exclusive for iOS devices, and you can also play them on Android devices. At this time, to play those iOS games on PC or Mac, you can use Nox. It is a stable emulator that works as if it’s a mobile phone on your PC. Here are the steps you can follow in order to play iPhone games on PC or Mac using Nox.
- Download and install Nox on your PC.
- Create an account and download games you wish to play using this emulator.
- Once done, you can now successfully play the iPhone games you’d like on your PC or Mac.
With the tools mentioned above, you can now play iOS games on your PC and Mac without any hassle. But for the best way that you can do if compatibility is not an issue, you can use ApowerMirror to play your favorite games on a bigger screen, as it also allows you to take screenshots or record the screen while playing a game.