A fun and easy-to-use pack of 36 classic solitaire games for your Mac. Features great graphics, lots of fun games(Including Spider, Freecell, Klondike, Pyramid. Free to try CTSP Games Mac/OS Classic Version 1.0 Full Specs. Average User Rating: 46 User Votes 4.7. Out of 47 votes. Download Now Secure Download. Publisher's Description.
Please report any issues on Discord.
Games have never been Apple's forte, at least not until very recently. Here lie a few games from the dark pre-OS X era, fighters of a desperate battle for relevance with an audience more concerned with Quark than Quake.
Top • 0–9 • ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Pages in category 'Mac OS Classic games'
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 371 total.(previous page) (next page)
Classic Games For Mac Free
Boxer Version 1.1.1
Boxer, the DOSBox front end, now sits at version 1.1.1. This makes running your old DOS games even easier. Download it from the Box File Widget or from their homepage. Let’s check out what’s new in version 1.1.
- Better controller mappings for:
- Logitech Dual Action, RumblePad 2, and Fx10 series gamepads
- Logitech Formula Force, MOMO Racing and G25/G27 series wheels
- 3rd-party XBOX 360 controllers
- CH Flightstick Pro throttle emulation works better with gamepads and displays the current throttle level on-screen.
- Per-game option to disable joystick emulation, to avoid interfering with external tools like Gamepad Companion.
- If a game seems to be ignoring your joystick input, Boxer will remind you to turn on joystick control within the game.
- Reduced axis deadzone from 25% to 20% to make sticks more sensitive.
- On most controllers, buttons 5-8 are now also bound to the four DOS joystick buttons.
- Improved gamepad detection to more reliably apply twin-stick racing wheel layout.
Better disk handling:
- The program panel now discovers programs located on ISOs and floppy-disk images, and can set them as the default program for a gamebox. This makes it much easier to play games that have left all their programs on the CD.
- Drives are scanned for available programs in the background, resulting in quicker gamebox startup.
- Added support for .IMG and .VFD floppy-disk image formats.
- Fixed floppy-disk images hanging on PowerPC Macs.
Fixes for 10.7 Lion:
Classic Arcade Games For Mac
- Fixed nasty fullscreen lag under Lion.
- Fixed occasional Lion crash when tapping the DOS window’s close button on a trackpad.
- Disabled restore-windows-at-startup in Lion, to prevent numerous startup bugs and general misbehaviour.
General fixes and tweaks:
Macintosh Games 90s
- New bezel notifications for switching to fullscreen, pausing, adjusting CPU speed and adding/removing drives.
- Flicker-free fullscreen transitions, smooth crossfades in program panel, and other cosmetic improvements.
- Automatic configuration for Pinball Dreams, Pinball Fantasies and Metaltech: Earthsiege.
- Disabled blur effect behind Inspector panel in preparation for App Store compatibility.
- Removed Growl support, now that it has been superseded by built-in bezels