Mac equivalents of Windows keys
- Wireless Keyboard For Mac Desktop
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard For Mac
- Wireless Keyboard And Mouse Combo For Mac
Many of the keys that you'd see on a PC have equivalent keys on an Apple keyboard.
Product Title Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac. Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 3 reviews 3 ratings. Current Price $69.36 $ 69. The Magic Keyboard is a wireless, rechargeable keyboard that comes included with most Mac computers. However, those of us who are on old Macs or want a new keyboard, the small Magic keyboard might. Macally Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for Mac, iMac, Apple Mac Pro, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro/Air Laptop - Rechargeable Slim Full-Size Mac Wireless Keyboard (BTWKEYMB) 4.4 out of 5 stars 431 $49.99 $ 49.
Windows logo: Press Command (⌘).
Backspace or Delete: Press Delete.
Enter or ⏎: Press Return.
Alt (left): Press Option (⌥).
Alt GR (right): Press Option + Control.
Applications: This key isn't available on Apple keyboards.
Use the On-Screen Keyboard for other functions
If your Apple keyboard doesn't include the following keys, you can recreate them in Windows using the On-Screen Keyboard.
Use the Snipping Tool to print screen
Wireless Keyboard For Mac Desktop
To recreate the Print Screen and Print Active Window function in Windows, use the Snipping Tool.
If your keyboard isn't working as expected in Windows
Logitech Wireless Keyboard For Mac
If your Apple keyboard works as expected in macOS but not in Windows, try these solutions:
- Install the latest Apple software updates for Windows.
- Install the latest Windows support software.
- If you're using Microsoft Windows 10 N, install the latest Media Feature Pack.
Wireless Keyboard And Mouse Combo For Mac
- Microsoft provides a keyboard mapping article that describes using a Windows keyboard with macOS.
- Use Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator to find key combinations for the unique characters used by the language and region your Apple keyboard is designed to support:
- Download, install, and open the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator.
- Choose File > Load Existing Keyboard.
- Select the keyboard you want to see.
- Find the country or region name in the keyboard list that's followed by '(Apple)'.
- Follow the instructions provided with the app. You can print images of the keyboard, including what keys look like when holding modifiers like Shift, Option, or Fn.