Ableton Live has a long and strong reputation in the music industry as one of the best.
- DUBtudo is music beat maker software. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system. It comes with a complete video training guide in detail and consists of a library of 3000 sample sounds. Its main features are 16 Track Sequencer, Drum Machine MOD, Sample Piano Roll, Full Chording Tool, and Import Wizard Tool.
- Professional DAW and beat making software covering all aspects of digital audio.
Make the next catchy tune and rise to the top of the charts with GarageBand, a free music creating tool available for Apple users.
Fame and fortune awaits
Be creative with powerful synths. You’ve got over a hundred EDM, and Hip Hop sounds at your disposal.
Launch your fully equipped, free, music studio right from your Mac. With GarageBand, you get full control to make music the way you’re comfortable with. Having a guitar lets you plug in and use any amp of your choosing, or choose an instrument from the extensive library available.
You choose your style and jam with the perfect drummer. Drummers are virtual session players that use the industry’s top session drummers and recording engineers to bring you the beat your song needs. Every drummer has their own signature kit that will let you produce music with a variety of groovy combinations.
You can switch up your sound with the intuitive controls, letting you enable or disable individual pieces to create your beat, your way. You can also customize loops and add them for some extra inspiration on your tracks.
Each synth uses the Transform Pad Smart Control, letting you tweak and morph sounds till they fit your music perfectly.
How To Update Mac Os X
With built-in lessons for instruments such as the piano and guitar, you have all the reason to start learning a new skill and make music that can sway hearts. With instant feedback you improve fast, letting you know what you need to do better, and when to do it.
Where can you run this program?
GarageBand is only available for Apple users, with applications for Mac and iOS devices. Any customer of Apple can make fantastic music for free.
Is there a better alternative?
There are a variety of music creators, such as Magix Music Maker, but not all creation studios allow you to plug in an instrument and play. An alternative for Windows users is Ableton.
GarageBand is a great and powerful music creator that won’t cost money to start using. It may lack a few features, but you have a powerful tool at no cost.
Should you download it?
Yes, if you have an Apple device and want to play around with music, you should definitely get this program. It’s useful as both a tutor and a music creator.
Last Updated: June 12th, 2017
If you own a Mac and love music, consider installing below listed best Music apps on Mac. Hoping that you enjoyed list of best FTP Clients for Mac and blog editors for Mac.
Make Music With These Mac Apps
1. GarageBand: GarageBand app for Mac is recording studio apps of Apple which can be downloaded for just $14.99. GarageBand ’11 comes with feature such as Flex Time which lets you fix timing issues in your songs, Groove Matching will let you change timing and rhythm of all your songs in just one click.
Free Music Maker For Mac Os X
Practice songs and get a real-time feedback with a new feature “How Did I Play?”. Interesting. If you are a budding musician, with all these features and price you can record your first album. The app requires OS X 10.6.8 or later.
2. Logic Pro: Logic Pro is a great app for musicians where you can write, record, edit and mix your songs. 15,000 Apple Loops for the betterment of your songs, writing studio finds audio files and sounds using the integrated browser, 4500 settings for getting the best of your music track, record multiple songs easily and Flex Time feature enables you to make changes with the timings of your songs.
Logic Pro is available for a download from Mac App Store at a price of $199.99. Requires OS X 10.6.8 or later.
3. Audacity: Audacity is a free cross-platform open source audio editor for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
The app lets you edit and mix multiple songs, record songs, convert records into digital recordings. Add effects to your music track, use keyboard shortcuts to select and make changes to a song. An essential free music app that works on any version of OS X.
4. djay: djay as the same suggests, transfers your Mac into a complete live DJ system where you can mix iTunes music library and play them. The app is perfect for newbies as well as professionals. Become a DJ and invite your friends for a small party at home. The app is available at a price of $19.99 and requires OS X 10.5 or later.
5. Mixxx: If you are looking for a free app to become a DJ, Mixxx is the perfect app for you. The app integrates with your iTunes library and lets you to perform live music. Mixxx comes with automatic BPM matching and lets you to remix songs live while playing.
To use Mixxx you need OS X 10.6.6 or later.
Music Player Software Mac Os X
Magix Music Maker For Mac Os X Download
Have you tried any of the above mentioned music apps to make music on your Mac ?