Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating systems, and many applications, our experts understand how everything works together and can help resolve most issues in a single conversation.
Enjoy 3 years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCare+ for Mac.
For Mac computers running macOS Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support. See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details. Start quickly with the most recent versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive —combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac features you love. Work online or offline, on your own or with others in real time—whatever works for what you’re doing. If you want to extend your floor plans with multiple floors, level shifts, roof and site, you can send your floor plans to ArchiTouch 3D for a complete architectural CAD solution. QuickPlan 3D is the best App for professional quality floor plans on your Mac and your iPad. You can save your plans on iCloud to use them on your Mac and your iPad.
Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.2
One stop for support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage1
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site3
- Mail-in repair for portable computers3: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair3: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
AppleCare+ for Mac provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
Coverage includes the following:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax1
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X, and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
How to buy
- Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Mac.
- Or buy it within 60 days of your Mac purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of Mac and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 800-275-2273
AppleCare+ available for:
- MacBook Air
- 13” MacBook Pro
- 15” MacBook Pro
- 16” MacBook Pro
For Mac computers running macOS Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support. See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
Get support now by phone or chat,
set up a repair, and more.
Free Floor Plan App For Mac
Call Apple Support at 1-800-APLCARE.Contact Apple Support