Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Hp Scan To Computer Mac
Scan images or documents using your Mac. If you have a scanner or a printer with a scanner, you may not need any special software to scan an image. Before you scan, you need to open your scanner. Then, follow the instructions for either a document-feeding scanner or a flatbed scanner. Printer option device utility for MetaFrame Auto Create Printer function. Print Cloud Virtual Driver Print driver to submit jobs from anywhere to be released from any Ricoh Smart Integration enabled multifunction printer. Compatible with PC and Mac. Canon PIXMA TS9120 (Best Overall) The Canon PIXMA TS9120 All In One is the best printer for Mac.
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
Scan From Hp To Mac
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.