Pilotfly Adventurer v1.0.3 Firmware update:
- This is the official app for controlling and setting the BaseCam SimpleBGC 32 bit controller that runs on firmware 2.5 and later. The app has the same functionality like desktop GUI for BaseCam SimpleBGC. BaseCam controllers are used for building camera stabilizing systems for both handheld and UA.
- Open Arduino IDE and then choose USBasp as programmer. You can do this by going 'Tools' tab and come to the 'Programmer' section and choose 'USBasp'. After that, you can burn the bootloader by clicking on 'Burn Bootloader' section under 'Tools' tab.
- The best list of Games available on Mac. Updated daily to include the lastest Free MMOs, RPGs and more for MMORPG fans.
- Where can I get the latest SimpleBGC Software?
--> The latest version of the SimpleBGC software can be downloaded from here:
Apart from this you might need an additional USB to UART Driver which can be downloaded here:
SimpleBGC 32-bit CANMCU 3-axis stabilization controller BaseCamBGC Pro All the power of 3-axis stabilization Components GPS IMU v.1.2 Improved precision of stabilization WiFi UART WiFi for SimpleBGC boards AS5048B Encoder On-axis magnetic encoder I2C IMU Rev.B Updated version of I2C IMU CANDriver Enables CAN-bus for SimpleBGC boards BLE. Open the Terminal (Application/Utilities/Terminal), type 'chmod u+x', space, then find GUI folder in the Finder, open 'bin' directory, select stm32ldmac file and drag-and-drop it inside the Terminal window - full path to a file will be inserted in the command line.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The latest version (6.7.4) of driver for Windows may cause problems with delay in data transmission, visible as a big lag of the GUI. In this case, install version 6.7.2 of the driver, which had no such problems. Download version 6.7.2 driver.
- Where can I find older SimpleBGC Software versions?
--> Older SimpleBGC versions can be downloaded from here.
- How can I pair my Remote RM-1B or my 2-Hand Holder Ver.3.0 with my Pilotfly Gimbal?
--> Please follow the video tutorial below:
- Can I use my Smartphone to remotely contorl the gimbal?
--> Yes you can. The gimbal models H2-45, C45, T1 (from June 2017), H2 (from June 2017) can be remotely contorlled via iOS or Android App. Older Gimbal versions can be upgraded by request.
- Where can I find the Smartphone App?
--> Actual App can be downloaded form here.
- How to balance my gimbal perfectly?
--> Please watch the following video for a better understanding.
- Where can I gather more information about the SimpleBGC Software?
- --> The SimpleBGC user manual can be downloaded here.
- How can I activate or use the invert mode?
--> All Pilotfly products are capable to detect automatically the invert mode. Just turn the handle around while gimbal is powered on. The gimbal detects automatically the invert mode and you are ready to go. All other profiles which can be selected via the Mode-button are working in the invert mode as well.
- My gimbal is vibrating? What shall I do? Shall I do a reset?
--> First of all do not make a reset of your gimbal, this will delete your individual profiles of your gimbal. Micro vibrations can be eliminated by changing the Filters in the Filter Tab. Before you do any changes please ensure you made a backup of your profiles!
- Where can I find the serial no. of my gimbal?
--> Serial no. of your gimbal can be read out via SimpleBGC Software. Establish connection with the gimbal and go to the tab 'Upgrade' there you will find the serial no.
- Gimbal is spinning around while powering on, what can I do to solve this?
--> You might have mounted the fixation screw off the Roll axis on the wrong side. Please watch this video to see this issue and how to solve it.
- How can I upgrade my Firmware over the MAC OS? I always get an error message.
You need to give execute permissions to this tool. Open the Terminal (Application/Utilities/Terminal), type 'chmod u+x', space, then find GUI folder in the Finder, open 'bin' directory, select stm32ld_mac file and drag-and-drop it inside the Terminal window - full path to a file will be inserted in the command line. Press 'Enter' to execute this command. Please ensure that you select the right COM port with name 'tty.SLAB.USBtoUART'.
- Incompatibility with MAC OS 10.13 'High Sierra'
Always check that you have installed the latest version of the driver for a virtual COM port. You can download it by this link.
There is a known problem with the MAC OS 10.13 'High Sierra' - it does not load driver automatically on demand. If you cannot find a COM port where board is connected, in the 'Connection' list in the GUI, try to load the driver manually using the Terminal (go to Applications > Utilities > Terminal in Finder):
Then restart GUI and check the Connection list again.
This problem will be solved later by new drivers.
Great news the most up to date version of the Beholder EC1 3-axis camera stabilizer is arriving next week. Take advantage of our pre order discount of $50 off.
How Setup Simple BGC with Windows or Mac OS for Beholder EC1.
1. Download the Simple BGC GUI from Downloads for 32-bit boards.
2. Download Silabs USB to UART driver, choose the correct driver for your OS.
3. For Windows users launch the .EXE file. For Mac OS users go to step 4.
4. For Mac OS users download Java, once installed launch Simple BGC from the .JAR file.
Simplebgc Mac Os
Always read each program's installation notes for further technical assistance with connection and installation. Also to turn on the EC1 to allow Simple BGC to detect the stabilizer from the mini usb port.