- 3023 次查看 611 次下载
- 标签：transcribes transcribe recordings recording transcribes transcribe offers offer features feature aimeds aimed transcriptions transcription smoothers smoother analyses analyse chords chord features feature transcribes transcribe
- 时间：2019年05月27日 更新 文件大小： 4.3 MB
- 开发商：Seventh String Software 官网首页
- 支持类型： Mac OS X 10.10 or later
来自Mac App Store官方介绍
Quora Download Transcribe, for Mac, Seventh String Software, Transcribe, software to help transcribe recorded music, Enable OS X's Enhanced Dictation for on-the-fly transcription, 8.72 free download for Mac, Express Scribe Express Scribe Free Transcription Software for Mac, 5 Best Transcription Software for Mac, Best Transcription Software. The DSS Player for Mac is the software that allows users to record, playback, organize and edit dictation files. This Apple Macintosh software also allows secretaries or transcriptionists to transcribe dictations with a compatible Olympus footswitch. Download transcribe for mac. Most people looking for Transcribe for mac downloaded: Transcribe! Dragon Express is an easy and fun speech recognition utility that introduces OS X 10. To Use Download Dragon Express. On your Mac, there's no. And stops transcribing your voice.
Transcribe! is an assistant for working out a piece of music from a recording. Transcribe! offers many features aimed at making the transcription job smoother and easier, including the ability to slow down the music without changing its pitch, and to analyse chords and show you what notes are present.
Features: Transcribe! reads audio from many different types of audio file and audio CD. It displays the audio waveform and allows you to scroll around, place markers for sections, measures and beats, and easily play or loop from any point. It can also display video files synchronised with the slowed down music. You can add textual annotations. Loops and positions can be stored and recalled. There are many keyboard shortcuts and you can configure these as you like. Transcribe! can respond to various pedals so as to keep your hands free : start and stop playback with your feet! There is extensive and readable help accessible from within the program. The 'spectrum' feature displays the strength of the various pitches in any chord or note you select, in the form of a graph - a wavy line over a piano keyboard graphic. The height of the various peaks in the graph indicate the strength of the note above which the peak appears. Transcribe! offers various audio processing effects (Slowdown, Pitch Change, EQ filtering etc) intended to help with transcribing. These effects all run in 'real time' unless your machine is old and slow. This means there is no pre-processing or other waiting, the processing is performed on-the-fly while playing and you can instantly hear the effect of changes to EQ etc. For instance if you press the half-speed button while playing then playback simply continues, at half speed.
- By popular request, you can now add metronome clicks to markers. If this is turned on then every time playback passes a marker you get a tasteful click sound, recorded in fact from a genuine old wooden metronome. The click volume is set on the Misc page of the Fx window, and click the Help button on that page for more details
- There is now a Preference for marker placement latency, on the Markers page. On some machines, depending on your hardware, there can be latency in sound playback which is out of Transcribe's control, and it means that when you tap the keyboard shortcuts to insert markers while the music is playing, they end up late. Increasing the latency in Preferences will cause newly placed markers to appear earlier. This is particularly important if you are using metronome clicks. Note that if you have a transcription where the markers are consistently late then it's easy to move them all slightly to one side, see the Help for the Markers menu for how to move multiple markers
- The 'Export Text Blocks' command can now include markers in the exported file if you tell it to
- Scrubbing. You can now 'scrub' backwards and forwards over the track, using the mouse wheel, or keyboard shortcuts, or a midi continuous controller. For details see Help - Menus & Toolbar - Mouse Commands
- The 'Record new sound file' command can now pause and continue while recording
- The commands 'Delete Selected Markers', 'Equally Space Selected Markers', and 'Delete selected text blocks' now display in the menu text how many items will be affected, e.g. 'Delete 4 Selected Markers'
- Windows: In Preferences - General, there is now an option for 'Large Cursors', useful on some very hi-res screens where the mouse cursor may otherwise be very small. You will have to relaunch Transcribe after changing it
- Fixed a long standing bug where timestamps saved in transcription (xsc) files would very occasionally be incorrect. This went unnoticed for a long time because Transcribe actually uses the sample numbers and ignores the textual timestamps when it loads xsc files
- In the Fx window and the Sound File Info window the standard control-W shortcut (command-W on Mac) now works for closing the window
- Linux Lubuntu: on Lubuntu 18.04.1 (and probably other recent Lubuntu versions) Transcribe! used to launch with a faulty layout. This should now be fixed
- Various other minor improvements and bugfixes
Transcribe For Mac Os X 10.8
相关截图 图片数： 1 张(点击图片查看大图)
- 上一条：BC Studio
- 下一条：Daily Sales - 进销存软件，库存管理系统
下载列表 文件数： 2文件大小： 4.3 MB举报
Transcribe Software Mac