VMware Fusion is a virtual machine monitor developed by VMware for Macintosh computers. VMware Fusion helps to turn your Mac computers compatible to run any Windows like applications like Internet Explorer or Microsoft Office. It is one of the best commercial virtualization app. Running Windows on Mac is only the beginning. With many uses ranging from a personal educational tool, to a business tool for providing a simplified experience to run a corporate desktop on a BYO device, Workstation Player leverages the VMware vSphere Hypervisor to provide a simple yet mature and stable, local virtualization solution. Buy Workstation Player Today.
There is no version of VMware Player for OS X. Instead, VMware sells a Mac version of their product called VMware Fusion. You may use it as trial version 30 days for free If you don't want to purchase VMware Fusion, you can. VMware Fusion: Powerfully Simple Virtual Machines for Mac VMware Fusion Pro and VMware Fusion Player Desktop Hypervisors give Mac users the power to run Windows on Mac along with hundreds of other operating systems, containers or Kubernetes clusters, side by side with Mac.
For Hyper-V Enabled Hosts:
- Intel Sandy Bridge or a newer CPU
- AMD Bulldozer or a newer CPU
Host Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 2004
Minimum Requirements to Run Container Runtime on workstation Windows Host Operating Systems:
Vmware Player For Mac
- Windows 10 1809 or higher
Minimum Requirements to Dark Theme support on Workstation Windows Host Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 1809 or higher
For 3D Hardware Accelerated Graphics Support:
- For Windows hosts, a GPU that supports DirectX 11 is required.
- For Linux hosts, the latest NVIDIA proprietary drivers are required.
- For Linux hosts, AMD devices are not supported
64-bit Host Operating System:
- Windows 8 or higher
- GNU/Linux with NVIDIA drivers that support OpenGL 4.5 and above
Guest Operating System
- Windows 7 or higher
- GNU/Linux with vmwgfx
*With exception, the following CPUs are not supported:
- Intel Atom processors based on the 2011 “Bonnell” micro-architecture (e.g. Atom Z670/Z650; Atom N570)
- Systems using Intel Atom processors based on the 2012 “Saltwell” micro-architecture (e.g. Atom S1200, Atom D2700/D2500, Atom N2800/N2600.
- Systems using AMD processors based on the “Llano” and “Bobcat” micro-architectures (e.g. code-named “Hondo”, “Ontario”, “Zacate”, “Llano”)
In addition, the following CPUs are supported:
Vm Workstation Player For Mac
- Intel processors based on the 2010 “Westmere” micro-architecture (e.g. Xeon 5600, Xeon 3600, Core i7-970, Core i7-980, Core i7-990)
Vmplayer For Mac Free Download
For a complete list of supported host and guest the operating systems visit the VMware Compatibility Guide.